Obasa Suites in Saskatoon and Regina offer premier executive suites and furnished apartments for short and long term stays in beautiful Saskatchewan.
Corporate Housing Sales Consultant
OBASA Premier Suites is in search of an energetic and results driven Sales Representative to join their collaborative Corporate Housing team in Regina. The selected candidate will have a proven sales record, excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently. The main role of this position would be to develop and maintain business relationships for corporate housing to a variety of potential and ongoing accounts.
OBASA Premier Suites is proud to be the 2016 Consumer Choice Winner for Corporate Housing in Saskatchewan and people's home away from home. We offer corporate accommodations in Saskatoon, Regina, and across Canada featuring short-term and long-term furnished apartments with style, comfort and convenience. Whether you're on a temporary assignment, a training program, an extended stay, or relocating, we offer a comfortable, great value alternative to conventional hotels.
- Increase corporate housing suite revenues and occupancy in Regina and Saskatoon
- Plan, manage and execute the acquisition of new accounts
- Provide sales information regarding OBASA's product and services, location, price and the company’s ability to deliver services
- Negotiating business within the assigned market segments, and ensuring accuracy throughout the booking process
- Conducts daily prospecting activities including but not limited to; in person meetings, telephone, email, and social media
- Build a client and prospect database for both Saskatoon and Regina
- Conduct site tours and presentations of products and services
- Participates with local committees and attends networking functions to promote OBASA Suites
- Traveling in and around the Saskatoon and Regina area on a regular basis
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related degree or the equivalent in related work experience performing outside sales
- 3-5 years outside sales experience with a history of proven success. Corporate Housing or related industry experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple needs of clients
- Computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point Presentations
If you are organized, a self-starter, and results driven please apply to Marlar@obasa.com